2010年6月10日 星期四

The most unforgettable event in my life

The journey that I will never forget is last summer’s vacation. My sister and I went to France to visit my aunt. I planned the schedule where we wanted to visit in there in advance.I was excited when I arrived in France. At first, seeing that I couldn’t understand French, I had no way to communicate with people. Then my aunt taught me some basic French and easy conversations. I think French is more complex than English. Sometimes I pronounced them incorrectly, thus it turned out that what I said couldn’t be understand by the French and misunderstand the meaning. It was funny.Louvre, Palace of Versailles, and Musée d'Orsay are well- known museums in Paris. I looked forward to paying there a visit all the time when I was in Paris. There are some famous paintings, such as The Mona Lisa, The Gleaners that I only had ever seen in books formerly. In addition, each part of Paris’s scenery, buildings is beautiful as though I was in an amazing dream.One of my aunt’s friends invited us to visit her in Normandy in August. Hence, I had an opportunity to live in the French’s home. She was very kind and hospitable. She made French bread by herself and prepared many kinds of cheeses for us to taste. It was a novel and special experience for me in France.Until now, I still keep the details of journey in mind and I will remember it for good. It is worth traveling to France this time. I am of the opinion that it is the most unforgettable event in my life.

沒有留言:

張貼留言